Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This Could Get Messy....

I'm faced currently with a dilema...I was messaged today on myspace by this person...who I've been discussing in previous entries. They've figured out that I'm kinda pissed at them and I'm pretty much ready to go off on them..very...uh harshly. But at this point I'm holding myself back. Trying to think this through...I think I should set a limit...and bring things up gradually...not just get it all out there in one shot. Then there's the problem of how to phrase it...god....I need some advice on this. Where are your people to IM when you need them? But then again, part of me knows that I need to do this myself, because I'm the only who can do it...it's my issue and I need to deal with it. But I'm scared. Nobody takes me seriously most of the time...well some people anyways....most people see me as the quiet smart girl...who will always help them with Pre-Calc, or Spanish...or whatever.

I think maybed I need a moderator..atleast...I'm just scared I'm going to totally loose it by responding to this person. I don't know what to do...for now I continue talking to Stacey on myspace to distract me...and keep thinking about this situation. Maybe the words will come to me. As I've said before, drama sucks, and I hate these kinds of situations which is why I try to remain as low key as possible. Seriously...fuck my life...if I never had to leave my room again, I'd be shut off from people yes, and lonely but sometimes lonely is better than dealing with this shit.

No comments: