Saturday, January 05, 2008

I'm just so tired....won't you sing me to sleep?

So at the moment I'm tired. I feel like if I went and lay down right now in bed I'd be asleep within 1o minutes. I need that kind of sleep tonight. My sleep this past week has been fucked. Plus weird dreams involving dating Clayton kind of freak me out haha. I've been going to bed at a decent hour just haven't been able to get to sleep till about 2 or sometimes even 3 in the morning.

Tommorrow...is a new day. I need to find my key...empty my math folder....and prepare myself for another week of school. I won't say I've hated these two weeks off...but they weren't exactly the greatest either.

I'm going to get better...I promise. I just...have to start somewhere ya know? Hopefully going back to school will help. And sleep...hopefully sleep will help. So that's what I'm going to go and do....sleep.

No comments: