Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today Was All About Change.

I sat in fourth period today thinking wow, today's reoccuring theme has been change. Starting with Demands for certain products change in Marketing, then going to Spanish and talking about when to Ser and Estar. You use Estar when talking about things that aren't normal, things that are subject to change, such as moods. Then in math, we did increases and decreases and Mr. Hermance kept saying look for the change. I just found that extremely cool that in this little way my whole day connected together like that.

So, I've decided to make a concious effort to change. I'm going to try my best to stop burdening people with my issues, aside from blogging about them. Mostly because I know that hardly anyone whom I actually know in person actually reads this and I feel really guilty about always going to this one person and spilling my guts to them. They have enough on their plate without having to worry about me and my problems. I felt horrible last night, when I heard what was going on with them....all my problems felt so trivial and childish. Plus I think when I do that it pushes me farther away from that person. I think it makes them not want to see me or hangout with me anymore. Since I'd rather have their friendship more than anything, I'm going to back off and not self-disclose as much with certain people anymore. I need to make these and other changes before I start college in the fall. It's just something I have to do for myself. So I can attempt to not be so....vunerable at times.

"Build my walls up, concrete castle....keep this kingdom free of hassle....yeah."

No comments: