Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's All Downhill From Here...

So...nothing matters anymore. I'm trapped. I'm stuck in this house watching endless hours of TV until Monday morning when I get to once again go to the corner to freeze my ass off waiting for the bus. Then it's home again where I'm trapped....and we start all over again. It's like being in jail...without the jumpsuits. I might as well be on house arrest even though I haven't done anything wrong. Only place I have a way to get to and from is school. School will be my life...and that's it. I'll be this zombie just going through the motions to get through the day. I can kiss about half my spring plans down the drain at this point in time. Instead, I'll lie in bed watching TV...as usual. Did you go to prom? Nope....was at home watching TV. Did you go to whatever...? Nope, at home watching TV.

This is going to take lonely to a whole new level. Someone save me. Save me from becoming this hermit...who's limited to going to school and back. After two weeks of break I'm already in a slight state of vegitation. Nothing matters....I feel nothing...I don't care. I want to...but I just don't. Take away going places like even the grocery store...and I don't know what I'm going to do. I need human contact. What's the point to this whole thing anymore?

Well...I'm not really off to do anything. I'm just stopping this entry here before I sound extremely pathetic.

No comments: