Monday, January 07, 2008

You can find out firsthand what it's like to be me....

So, first day back. It had it's ups and it's down. It seemed to drag on forever. I forgot what it felt like to spend an hour and a half in a class room. Talk about depressing gah. It's been a rollercoaster all day of being ok...not super excited but ok...and wanting to cry or yell or something. I hate rollercoaster days....unless I'm actually riding rollercoasters but that's a whole different thing.

Kelsey in my 2nd period as soon as I walked into the room she said...You look like the girl from Juno..haha and she's now convinced everybody that if I was pregnant I'd look like that girl. I don't personally think so...but whatever right?

Seeing some people again was nice. But yet seeing a good friend well someone who I consider/ed a good friend was bitter today. Maybe...I just needed reassurance from that person but I didn't get that. I didn't get anything from them....nothing that made me feel better. Of course I didn't exactly come out and say how I was feeling but I definately wasn't at all interested in what they were saying because it's always the same old thing with them. That and they were all shocked that I didn't do much over break...they were all...oh...you really didn't do anything besides play laser tag? Then they proceed to tell me that htey had a party at their house on New Years...real nice. I'm only a phone call away people. Seriously. I would've much rather talked movies with this person today. Especially since I've seen most of the new releases. But what ever, I don't know about me staying to close to this friend after this year...we'll see. The connection is breaking. And this time I don't think it's something I've done. Thank God.

Anyways, today feels like spring. A nice change from last week's sub zero windchills. Right now it's 65...not sunny but still warm. I can walk outside comfortable in a t-shirt and shorts. :) Snow and cold weather are supposed to be back by Friday though. We have some fucked up weather here.

I'm tired....school has drained me. I'm not used to getting up early and being forced to focus on things. By the way I woke up to my alarm clock saying that if I didn't get out of bed it was going to open up a can of whoop ass on me...haha I love my alarm clock. I have to finish my English presentation and finish some Pre-Calc. Plus dishes. I don't know how I'm going to stay awake to watch the new No Reservations tonight.

No comments: