Saturday, December 01, 2007

Music Thingy
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the shuffle command.
4. Tell us the title of the next 20 songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. though honestly, if you liked the band enough to rip/download the music, you should not be embarrassed by it.
5. (optional) quote your favorite verse(s) from each one


1.Caroline Yes by The Kaiser Chiefs

2.Better Love by Steel Train

3.Don't Want to Stay by Rock Kills Kid

4.Tenth Street by Valencia

5.My Nine Rides Shotgun by Brand New

6.Catching and Killing by Youth Group

7.Hit Or Miss (Acoustic) by New Found Glory

8.Sowing Season (Yeah) by Brand New
"I am not your friend. I'm not your lover. I'm not your family."

9.Whiskey Rose by New Found Glory

10. The Great Houdini by New Found Glory
"Did You Notice Anything, that changes me? Is it safe to say, that I'll never be the same without you?"

11.Monday Morning by Prozzak

12.Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too by Say Anything
"If I Die and go to hell real soon, it will appear to me as this room"

13. La La Lie (Acoustic) by Jack's Mannequin

14. That Time by Regina Spektor
"Hey remember that time when we decided to kiss anywhere but the mouth?"

15. End of the Roady by Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies

16. The Moment I Said It by Imogen Heap

17. Heaven Isn't Too Far Away by New Found Glory

18. Fractions by Emery

19.How It Goes by Billy Talent

20.The Government Totally Sucks by Tenacious D

No comments: