Monday, December 03, 2007

Just Let Them Think There's No Place You'd Rather Be

Today I'm kind of hyper feeling. I've been very talkative today and no I haven't had an caffine haha. So yeah, I've been singng along to great songs and just yeah jammin'. That'll all change once I start my pre-calc homework, it's not hard, I'm just in too good of a mood to do it.

It may be the whole watching both NFG dvds thing this weekend that has contributed to my good mood. Some how watching those always is fun and makes me feel gooood. It's the NFG drug I think...they get my endorphins going haha. Plus all the NFG interviews that happened to pop up this weekend too were pretty nifty even though they were your generic boring interview questions that have been heard a million times by now.

I made a Christmas 07' mix this past weekend, I burned it today after school. I tried to burn it yesterday but my burner was like running too fast haha so it errored out after 4 songs. But I fixed it and everything is copasetic. So yes, I have Christmas 05' mix and now 07'...last year was just blah haha. This year I'm too psyched about everything in general. I'm actually excited about things and that's a great feeling to have again.

And just for the record, No I don't have Senioritis yet....haha. I know a lot of people who do have it and I don't. Mostly because it's either too hot or too cold to sleep in class, and I don't know, I don't really have that much homework. Aside from term papers agh. I'm sooooo ready for college though so accept me already and graduate me and let's make it mid-August 08' already! ha. I'm actually excited about life time sports...because I'm hoping to play soccer and flag football.

Alright well that's all for me now kidz. I'm going to continue having fun atleast until my mom gets home then I'll make it look like I'm working hard at my math for awhile before I start writing some more.

No comments: