Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm Not Alone Cause the TV is on yeah...

So Saturday night turned out better than I thought it would. I was kind of leary I don't know why but I was. I actually had a pretty good time. Makes me want to hangout with more people....gah! Ah well soon enough I suppose. But one thing I've realized is that I definately am average. I'm not super nerdy but I'm not super anything else either. I just kind of mesh with everyone. Which is why I need a boy who's kind of like me...and there is this one guy yes the one I've liked forever now...and he's taken and that makes me sad. But...there's still hope right? ha. I don't know I just feel like I have the most in common with that guy....

I also...want a video camera..to like chronicle things. Just like random video blogs. Be like hey you know what, let's talk to the camera today and see what comes out. Unfortunately getting a decent video camera is pretty low on the list of things to purchase. haha. Well....you know my potential Mac book Pro comes first...^_^. See...a bit nerdy just like my new facebook/myspace pic. I cropped myself out of a group shot...I must've been looking at someone because I definately wasn't facing the camera ha. Plus the striped sweater that makes me look kinda chunky munky cuz I'm sitting and it scrunches up when I do that, when I stand it excentuates the good features if you know what I mean haha. And then the chucks...yep. Indie Nerd....very Seth Cohen. haha. I just needed skinny jeans and curly hair, and you know a sweater without the collar.

This is the last 35 minutes of 2007, all I have to say is that 2007 had it's rough patches....but I'd have to say it rates extremely better than 2005 and 2006. I'm hoping that 2008 will only be better. After all...no matter what, I'll be turning 18, and.....getting out of high school! Yes! Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: