Sunday, December 30, 2007

Breathe....

I have a lot I want to blog about but the major thing is school next year...more about last night tommorrow maybe.

I just really need either an acceptance or rejection letter from BSU to come. All this waiting is driving me crazy. I keep reading everywhere I've gotten into like 5 schools already. I'm going shit man...I've only applied to one and I have no clue as to what I'm going to do if I don't get in. Then to top it all off I'm reading all over that the field I want to get into basically has like no jobs haha. So....that's making me question everything. If I change my major plans, then....well my parents might make me stay home and I really want to going away to college experience. I think I might just go insane too...plus then I'd HAVE to get a car and pay ungodly prices for gas and my own insurance. Ehhh.

My mind is a mess full of future decisions, which is why I need a letter. I need it...gah. I figure I'll major in T-Com and if I have to get another job after college and try to score some internships or something I don't know. We'll see. I wish I was 10 again. Anyways I'm going to go watch The Amazing Race.

No comments: