Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Today Was A Day Just Like Any Other.

But, I was in an exceptionally good mood all day. Maybe it was that can of grape juice I had for breakfast. Or Peanut Soupe...or that amazing Greek salad Bernice and I made. Maybe, I'm just getting better at all of this. Certainly better at managing time anyways. I've realized that having some structure and routine things isn't entirely a bad thing. I like reading things and analyzing them for English class. I like challenging math problems that take up half a sheet of paper just for one problem. I like the possibility of 3-5 inches of snow, it's an adventure an exciting one. I think that's how I'll treat college, god willing I get into Ball State. I won't freak out....I'll be like cool a new adventure.

Well, I'm off to get lost in a good album and some Pre-Calc homework. I still feeling like dancing.

No comments: