Friday, November 30, 2007

200.

So this is my 200th entry on this blog. Whoo go me. I'm slowly catching up to my GJ, which I pretty much don't use anymore. I just checked and I only posted 364 entries on there. So only a 165 to go to beat that record haha.

Anyways, I'm more than ready for this term to be over. I'm ready to get my ass into lifetime sports so I can start getting some exercise. I'm getting jiggle in places I don't want jiggle dammit. As of today, I'm going to try harder to watch what I eat haha, no more like 2 deserts after the same meal. Lmao. I need to bust out some DDR mostly because I want to play....because I haven't for awhile. But I'm really freakin' out of shape, another reason to start playing so I'm not dying in Lifetime Sports haha. It doesn't help that we ate like fried chicken and buffalo french fries for dinner. UGh. Plus Kool-Aid on top of it. Not good I know. Another reason to get into college, free gym access with student ID. Plus I just read today that exercise can be good for reducing my risk of certain disease and cancers. So yeah since sickly things run in my family, I should probably exercise ha! I'd go running but it's too damn cold out.

Plus Exercise gives you more energy. I loved that part about summer conditioning after the two weeks of feeling like you want to die because you hurt all over lmao. I like the feeling of energy you get, it has to be better than becoming a coffee mixed with hot chocolate drinker....haha, we had that yesterday. Major caffine rush. I'm not used to drinking caffine and whoa baby, I woke up in the middle of the night and my heart was pounding. So yeah, excersise looks like my best bet for well...a lot of things. I'm ready for warm weather! Ah but snow storm supposedly this weekend :(

I'm going to go....I don't know, be lazy and vegitate I guess....since the tv with the PS2 is occupado. Plus playing DDR after you eat...not such a good idea.

No comments: