Monday, December 17, 2007

Let Me Slip Away....I'm Barely Holding On.

I don't think I should've gotten out of be this morning. I've only awaken to bad things. First I flip on the TV and school is closed. Fuck now we have to make up a day and that throws everything off. Plus I hurt all over. Not to mention when I found this out I was cranky anyways because I had trouble sleeping last night. I did go back to sleep only to find some other shit out and now I'm just really pissed/upset. So whatever.

I'm done. Done with him. I've decided I need to stop talking to him otherwise I'm just going to string myself out on this false hope. So I may as well just end this whole sham today. Who am I kidding anyways? I can't be in a relationship with anyone anyways...I'm not stable enough for that. One day I'm fine and happy and the next it's the complete opposite. Besides what's so great about me anyways? I'm pretty damn boring if you ask me.

I just need high school to be over. I need to get out of here. I need to leave all this shit behind. Here's to getting out of this place, and cutting yourself off from someone who you thought cared.

No comments: