Thursday, December 06, 2007

I Used to Have a Heart...

In some sick twisted way, I'm enjoying the pain in my arms tonight. Usually I don't. But right now I'd rather feel that than the emptiness. So I'm not reaching for the hoodie or blanket to keep them warm, I'm just leaving them alone for now.

I had dreams.....today after school, of sledding. Everyone was there. We were having a great time. Snow was being thrown at eachother....something good happened between me and someone. Good is actually an understatement....it was amazing and I wish dreams like that would come true. Well the dream was great, until somebody I don't remember exactly who pushed me on my sled of course down the hill when I wasn't expecting it and I some how broke my arm? lol.

I would love to go sledding this winter....I think it'd be fun. I guess the problem lies in getting other people who think it'd be fun to do too. 2-3 more inches tonight. Another 2 hour delay possibly...we'll see.

No comments: