Sunday, December 09, 2007

Who's Gonna Make Me? !? Make Me!?!

So I should be working on atleast re-typing my English term paper that's due Friday or Thursday...I think. Ah well it's due sometime this week. But obviously I'm blogging instead. I think I'm going to just sit down tommorrow night, put on some good tunes and hammer it out so I can finally start my Econ term paper. Uh...whoops. :) I'll be so glad when this week is over and I'm term paper free until college!!! YES! Because I'm pretty sure that we won't have papers in Espanol, Gym, or Sports Marketing.....or Pre-Calc for that matter.

Maybe I'll start during my two-hour delay tommorrow....nah. Sleeping is sooo much better. We had an ice storm this weekend. Still hoping we don't close so we'll still have only a 4 day week when we get back from Winter Break. Plus we've figured out that we can't miss any days because we want a 5 day weekend in May...assuming that Sr. Skip day will fall on the week of Memorial Day Weekend. We're thinking possibly a 2 day C-Point stay at this point. Oh yes.

Anyways, I really don't have much else to say....I blog entirely too much. By the way, my arm still hurts mucho. Gah.

No comments: