Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Fucked Someone With Words....

It's been a productive week. The only productive things I have left to do this week are filling out my Pre-Calc notecard, taking my Pre-Calc final, and...yeah.

I made cookies today to hand out to friends/locker buddy at school tommorrow. Plus I'm making Black Beans and Rice in Foods class. By the way Corn Beef and Cabbage is pretty dang tasty so don't go eww...give it a chance.

I have not acted on the situation previously mentioned besides actually communicating with that person today....not that I've gotten any form of communication back from them though. Oh well. I'm hungry.

I went to Christmas shopping tonight. Yep. Bought some nifty stuff for people, that they'll actually use. Food makes great gifts people haha. Anyways enough procrastinating...I need to get that notecard done...so I can eat and then go shower and then crash early again tonight because that was like heaven in a blanket last night.

Oh yeah, B.A.R.T. stands for Bay Area Rapid Transit. Yeah the kids in Econ call me the computer and are amazed by my useless random knowledge of things. Dum Dum Suckers are made in Bryan, Ohio too, incase you were wondering.

No comments: