Thursday, December 27, 2007

Samsungs Suck.

Samsung DVD players that is. I turned the stupid thing on around 11:30 ish, and it finally loaded around 1 but I had to eat so I just let an episode run. I come back go to the menu to try and restart and it locks up...so I have to take the disc out and put it back in...stupid piece of crap won't load the stupid disc. GAH! I just want to watch my 4 episodes of ER man...

Anyways, I hope everyone had a good holiday! I got.....a straightener....I used it for the 1st time today and damn my hair looks decent for once. It's not all lopesided and extremely puffy ect. Plus people say it takes like an hour? Not for me, It was 15 minutes tops. The longest part was waiting for my hair to dry because blow drying takes forever with my hair...so I just let it naturally dry. And getting to the back was hard for me...but I think I'll get better at it. I also think that maybe in a month or so I'm going to get my hair cut and get more layers in it....not much shorter...just a trim and layers. Anyways, I also got lottso candy..haha. Plus a watch...that I probably won't wear..it's not...me. And...I got a bag for gym class..to haul my stuff and I think that'll work well. Well I got that last night but still haha. Plus I got a tar-jay giftcard and some cash....so the only thing I need now is a pair of gym shoes for gym class.

My mom wants me to fill out more scholarships but I really just want to kick back and hangout over break. I guess I'd be more motivated if I had been actually accepted into Ball State but I haven't heard anything yet from them and I'm actually getting worried and thinking the worst like....god what if they lost my ap...or the counselor part? gah! So I don't know, maybe next week? lol.

Ah well I think I'll go wait for my stupid freakin' DVD to load or throw the player out the window....haha. Everybody chip in 5 bucks and by Sarah a nice new progressive scan DVD player for her Birthday...you have 3 months.....Go!

No comments: