Friday, December 28, 2007

Still Waiting...

Today I was playing Bingo and listening to music when I had an idea for either a short story/ music video thing. That I kind of want to pursue, but I don't know we'll see. Sometimes I think like that and when I try to sit down and write it out, I never can. We'll see, I still have a week of break left to piddle around with. Of course I'm supposed to be hanging out with Joshers sometime in there but we'll see.

Tommorrow is laser tag with Casey and friends for his birthday. That really makes me want to do something for my birthday with my friends. It'd be the first time ever in my almost 18 years of existance. I guess we'll see, I need more cash for the things I want to do. Why is Senior year so damn expensive? haha. I should keep my mouth shut though because I haven't hit college yet and that's going to really clean me out. Still waiting for that acceptance letter though...heh. I did fill out one scholarship today though, so goooo me.

I really don't have anything else to say.....I think I'm going to go see what's on the farmer five and attempt to write.

No comments: