Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's Been a Productive Weekend.

So...today after church my Dad decided he wanted to go out to Fresh Market, which is ok with me. They had chocolate roses with chocolate mousse in them. They looked amazing. Didn't get one though, it probably would've melted before we got it back across town, home. Anyways after that we stopped at Walmart at Jefferson Pointe where they have Shoe Carnival and to my suprise my mom's like lets go get those shoes, you liked from wayyy back when were shopping for shoes for prom. So we got em'. My first pair of colored chucks....the first two pairs have been black. Plus they're even kinda Cardnial Red....or atleast they match my BSU hoodie really well.

Anyways we come home, eat and what not...then we go off to Tar-jay in search of a comforter. Yes, I got one....blues and greens, stripes....I like it. Plus a pillow and a robe....but don't think terry cloth here people it's green...and has a hood....with white polka dots on the inside. Now...I just need more storage in my room to put all this stuff before I leave ahh. I think the only stuff I really need to get are books (ehh), storage bins, hygene stuff, and another pair of pj pants. Then I'm good. So I'm going to try to find a place in my already full closet for my stuff....and put some clothes away because they're all lying on my bed right now.

No comments: