Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Mall Trips....

So...got hauled to the mall today by the grandparents....yeah it's like an old people school. My Grandma even calls the food court the cafeteria. She knows all the security guards and other old people who hangout there. Anyways we were in Penny's and they had this Penguin shirt onsale that I reallllyl want....and a Transformers shirt that I want too...so...I think I'm going to have to go back and get em' yes. And then another pair of jeans at Sears so I can finish up my giftcard. Yeah...money is now burning a whole in my pocket. Haha. I may even put 10 bucks of gas in the car just so I know I can safely make it there and back ehh. Oh and I saw Bree there...with some other chick and this other guy....where was Kyle? She was kinda all over this dude....ahh for High school drama...heh.

I'm tired...and I think we're going to the library when the parents get home.

No comments: