Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Have a Home.

So somebody on the BSU 2012 group on facebook figured out a way to find out what dorm we're living in. So I am no longer homeless haha, I'm living in Brayton the pre-tcom dorm. It's an all girls tower...but hey most of the time the floors vote on 24/7 visitation so no biggie. Because I think if I had to deal with girls all day....all week, I'd go crazy. No offense but yeah I just would.

Now I just need the official housing assignment in the mail so...I can find out who my roomie is! Grr. Hopefully that'll come today...I think it'd be funny if I ended up with Krystel, I'm not sure she went random though.

Reserved Text Books last night. If I don't manage to get any used books...yikes. I'm looking at roughly 200 for Espanol alone. Ha the text books will probably cost more than my laptop did. Gotta love college.

No comments: