Monday, July 21, 2008

Breakfast Club?

So...I was watching Gossip Girl (we've already established I'm lame...lets move on) and I hear a very very familiar song come on as I'm about to get up and go eat. Yeah...Don't You Forget About Me covered by NFG comes on..and I sit there with my mouth hanging open....going NFG song on a commercial!?! Whoa! I never thought I'd see the day...haha not that I'm mad or anything I just thought it was cool. So look out for the new JC Penny Commercial which is basically a Breakfast Club remake montage.

Oh and Chad is such a tease. I was on movie scenster and they were talking about this commercial and some kid was like well I only like Sticks and Stones and Chad goes...we'll wait until you've heard the new album that Mark Hoppus produced for us. Gahhh I'm impatient.

No Roomie yet.

No comments: