Monday, July 28, 2008

Whoosh.

Today I kept pretty busy all day. I knew that I wouldn't be able to sit still for very long....anticipation does that to me. I did manage to sit through one episode of ER but that was about it. I made my lunch at 11ish haha, english muffin with a sunny side up egg. Then I went to work on this computer and decided to update to IE7. I should be find as long as I don't update stupid Windows Messenger...that shit breaks my computer. Anyways while I was doing that, I got out my laptop and put itunes and stuff on it. So I'm good to go on that front.

I got my housing assignment while doing my itunes shiz, so I added the roomie on facebook. She seems pretty cool so far. After I got done with all that, I went for a bike ride. I got sidetracked and went to Erin's for a bit just to prove I'm alive I guess. Then I finished my route before heading home to do dishes.

After that the brother and I decided to play ping pong with his new table top ping pong kit he got at Barnes and Nobles. Gah. It was ok...would've been better if we had an actual ping pong table. I definately put on some ping pong attire to make it extra fun.




Yeah went to the store/library with my parents....and here I am waiting for food to get done. Stoffers did the cooking again tonight.

Oh...and I'm rediscovering Goldfinger again...it's been too long since I've listened to them. Not counting today...2 days left! Now...I'm going to go be lame and watch Gossip Girl...and then Bourdain later tonight(but there's nothing lame about Anthony Bourdain.)

No comments: