Monday, July 21, 2008

Hopefully Luck is On My Side This Year (again)

This weekend went nothing like I thought it would but it was actually better. Saturday the brother and I were supposed to go to an all day training thing at church for video/powerpoint. But only 4 total people showed up and 3 of us knew pretty much everything there is to know...so they let us go home. Unfortunately nobody had dropped the car off for us yet so we walked home but we don't live that far....it was just really hot. So then we got to attend the my mom's company picnic. My Dad and I agreed it would've been a lot better if they'd rented a pavillion at Indiana Beach...haha so for the lameness of the party we took a bunch of cookies and chips home with us. What? Nobody was going to eat them...they were going to pack them back up.

Yesterday we all woke up late so no church. We went down to TRF. HOT. I got a corn dog and a frozen chocolate covered banana myyyy favorite part. Plus I got like 10 free samples of toothpaste lmao. We went over to the Old Fort (you know...why it's called Fort Wayne....there actually is a fort here...that's open....err once a year lmao. We rode the model-t bikes. My mom wouldn't let me drive heh. Then we came home and relaxed had some kobe burgers (amazingx100) and killed time until the fireworks. Went to our usual spot and saw em'. Pretty good, just wish they'd shoot the fireworks off the bank building downtown for 4th of July...but that'll never happen heh.

This morning....I get an email from thetruth.com to take another quiz for Warped Tickets...yes I could've possibly won again. The line-up kinda sucks this year but am I lame for wanting to see Angels & Airwaves just say I've seen Tom Delonge live? Plus FREE tickets so ....all I have to pay for is half the gas...and food/water. Which water I'm sneakin' in. So...don't let me down this year kids, it's the summer before I start college....lets let this Warped dream happen this time...granted I win again. I'm still pissed that I missed out on seeing NFG last year...ohhh my life would've been almost complete then. Of course if my Dad win's or somehow winds up getting Brickyard tickets for next weekend(not likely) then god...might as well leave me in Nobelsville on the way back and I'll campout at Walmart or White Castle or something haha. Anyways July 31st which is a...Thursday, next Thursday to be exact...keep it open. I have a junker car we probably shouldn't be driving on the highway at 70 mph so if you have a better one, I'll split the gas and buy you some White Castles or something. And of course the ticket!

Anyways, going to the library later...what's new? Ha. Oh...no roommate yet. No Housing Assignment yet....I'm getting antsy.

No comments: