Saturday, July 26, 2008

Before 9 on a Saturday...what?

So couldn't sleep anymore so I just got up. I'm too excited. Plus I lay around too much during the day so I really wasn't all that tired anyways. 5 days to go! Plans are being made, lists are being made of stuff to bring. I'm stoked. It's like making of list of stuff I need to take with me to school in August...which by the way keeps growing, but mostly just so we're prepared. It's kind of funny though because I don't even think we thought to bring this much stuff to Cedar Point with us....where we stayed the night and drove a good 3 hours. This is 2 hours away...and we're not staying the night.

Of course we have to look at how long we sorta planned the whole Cedar Point thing out...months practically.....and we had to convince our parents which took weeks literally. This time that part was easy 10 minute phone call and I was done. They trust Josh more...especially after some stuff I enlightened my parents too the other day. Plus I'm pretty sure nobody will mess with me with my 6'4" friend at my side...yeah he's a foot taller than me. haha.

Anyways, I'm either going to go mow the grass than jump in the shower or shower and tell the brother to mow...so later kidz.

No comments: