Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Thursday...

So I've set my laptop up...aside from moving all the music on my PC to my laptop and putting itunes on there. But I've ripped cds, and installed lastfm, office, set up favorites, ect. Plus my Dad bought me a wireless mouse so it's really a pretty sweet setup. And unfortunately....Vista is slowly growing on me. I'm still not a huge fan of tabbed browsing...but whatever right? XP has its fair share of problems too and well...this computer is outdated...haha. I don't have the latest versions..of err...anything on here because my old as Dell Jukebox wouldn't work with it....and every time I'd update software my machine would go...nope. I'm going to puke out on ya...so I finally just gave up heh. Probably pick up a portable hard drive sometime this weekend or next week...and I'll be goooood to go.

I'm sitting here just waiting for my pictures I'm heading to Auburn to take at 4 this afternoon. I'm already in my first outfit..haha nothing too impressive annnd.....have my hair down and straightened. So it's not a giant poof ball. It would look better if had more shape to it but...it's grown back...and I'm waiting until like a week before I leave for BSU to get it cut. Plus I'm not entirely sure how I want it cut yet.....I don't want to go super short again.....and I want it thinned out with layers for sure. But we'll see. Gah I'm kinda anxious and bored.... I just want to get these stupid pictures over with.

No comments: