Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Mornings....

So this past weekend was pretty jam packed. Friday night my Dad brought me home an external hard drive. One of those cool blueberry ones that's designed by the Italian sports car designer dudes. We'll come back to that later haha.

Anyways Saturday the wedding went really really really well. Even though it was extremely hot/humid. But me showing up there has gotten me roped into an all day training boot camp for the middle school kids next weekend. I hope my stomach stops acting up by then. ugh. It's been hurting pretty badly after I eat.....I mean it can be cheerios...or a cracker and it'll hurt. So Saturday after the wedding I rushed home because it was 3:30, and I had to be at my Aunt's by 4. I get home pull my hair back and we leave. It was a pretty good time, I guess.

Sunday Morning, we all woke up late so we didn't go to church, but I decided to try to start transfering my music over to my laptop. So I plug the drive into my hub because those are the only USB ports I have free....it doesn't work...because it's not getting sufficient power. Heh so...we had to go off to Best Buy to get a card to put two more usb 2.o ports in my computer....and we ended up going all over town on the search for Kobe Beef Burgers...from Josef de quis or whever.....both of the meet markets that carry them where out...so we had to settle for steak that cost less than the burgers...haha yeah we're talking 10 bucks for 2 patties. Anyways then it's like 1:30....so...we get some Subs at Penn Station....pretty good....stuff. They cook their fries like Cedar Point does, in Peanut Oil....we didn't have any...but we knew they'd be good.

We were barely in the door and my Grandpa shows up haha....wow. So he stays awhile. My dad fixes my computer to run with the my new drive, then it transfers the music in like 20 minutes. Thank God for USB 2. So I've successfully put music on my laptop too. Now....this week...I need to figure out the whole book situation...because, we need to get the ones we can get deals on online...so they'll ship intime for me to move. Even though I'm feeling really really guilty about my parents dropping almost a grand on me last week, between, comforters, computer, drive, mouse, new PCI card for a computer I won't be using in a month, senior pictures, shoes....yeah it's a lot. But they want me to save the cash I have for any unforseen expenses while I'm down there. Which is ok I guess.

No comments: