Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wake Up Wake up this Heaven on Earth...Oh yeah.

Tommorrow is the day, we're leaving bright and early...8 AM yikes. haha. I'm pretty much all ready to go...just you know have to get dressed tommorrow load up the water and we're good to go.

I'm full of liquids right now haha, kinda got a head start on hydrating. It helped when we went to Cedar Point last year. So I figured it wasn't a bad idea.

I'm excited...even though I'm kinda half awake half asleep right now.....I didn't go for my bike ride today so I haven't really done enough today to wake myself up. I am hungry though...lunch was a long time ago...and having steak tonight yums.

Brand New is coming to Indy in September...and I'll be fairly close but in school, so we'll see. You never know what may happen, I didn't think I'd be going to Warped this year but here I am going. It should be fun...and hot. But wayyy better than sticking around the Fort another mind numbing day.

Alright well I'm off to well I don't know yet...but do something.

No comments: