Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It Burnt A Hole in My Pocket...

I made my return trip to the mall today. I probably spent more than I should but everything I bought was onsale aside from the BSU lanyard and lunch. I did get the Penguin shirt, and two pairs of shorts...along with another shirt I was going to buy a few weeks ago at full price and am glad I waited, it was the last one...it just happened to be in my size....and I got it for $8 instead of $26.

Queso Crunchwraps aren't that great.

My mom came home and I showed her what I bought...she made me try on one of the pair of shorts I got saying that my ass would hang out of them....yeah no ass revealage...sorry mom. People will see my tan line from wearing athletic shorts most of the summer but aside from that...no bigge..that'll fade and I'll just have the scary pale legs again haha.

Josherz wants to hangout Thursday...we haven't figured out anything to do yet though...and I have no ideas, so we'll see.

Ick I just looked at the lastfm beta...not sure if I like it....why would my about me section be wayy off in never never land where people wouldn't see it? If they go to that format...I hope some changes are made first. It's kind of crowded. I hate crowded webpages. It drives me nuts.

Still waiting for my housing assignment....that's driving me nuts too.

No comments: