Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning

I couldn't sleep, I spent most of the night tossing and turning. I don't know why, I wasn't really stressing about anything, probably because I've been extremely lazy this week, today I'll have to get out and do something to burn off some energy, that is if it doesn't rain. That coupled with the fact that I'm being eaten alive by misquitoes...they seem to favor the right side of my body over the left haha, I have 6 bites on my right shoulder alone and lucky me has two on the right side of my face, luckily one is hidden by my bangs...but the other isn't grr.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my time this morning, I haven't decided yet, and ER doesn't come on until 10 if I decide to watch that. I did play around with my hair a bit this morning, it's still long enough to pull back for my bad hair days! Which I was definately having one today. Anyways I suppose I should work on those 15 or so questions about Field Notes From a Catastrophe...

So it still hasn't fully sunk in that I'm leaving in less than a week now. I'm nervous about my classes, I've never been the best note taker because I've never had to be. Plus me studying...yeah I'm definately going to have to force myself to study, of course I won't have the story with me to work on, so that'll help. Just thousands of other kids my age wanting to do stuff, ha. But overall you could say I'm pretty excited, but is it wrong of being scared about fitting in? I have this fear that people will instantly judge me...and be like screw you or something, I'm sure that's a kind of stupid fear to have since most of the people there are looking to make new friends, but still....the highly self-concious part of me is going....nobody will like you. I guess we'll just have to wait to see what happens.

No comments: