Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome to My World...

What a weekend. It's been interesting that's for sure. Friday we went to the zoo with my grandpa...where I thought we might possibly get kicked out due to his rude comments to strangers about their nosy misbehaving children, let's just say you probably shouldn't loudly say that a kid needs slapped upside the head to straighten them out. It was pretty fun though...I'll have to go back once they finish the new African part, all we saw of it was big construction vehicles and some landscaping....boo. Anyways after we dropped the brother off at friends we headed to Wally world to finish up the dorm shopping. I'm pretty sure I have everything I need now. Getting all of this shiz in the car is going to be a whole different story. My mom is convinced that it's all going to fit in the mini....yeah right. We were going to do a test packing this weekend but got busy with other things. So I'm sure it'll get done by next weekend for sure. Yes Josh there will be pictures! haha.

Saturday I pretty much hungout at home most of the day watching the olympics...listening to music....you know the usual. Oh we did venture out B-Buy to get a laptop lock. Um...cool I guess. I'd rather have the ipod touch my Dad bought himself yesterday too. Hasn't even set it up yet...eck. He has bought a case and a wall charger though haha.

Today, we all slept in...it was nice. I showered and then we took off to the grocery store...haha I love managers special baked goods. This week I picked up a loaf of tasting looking cinnamon rasin bread for 79 cents. Yumz. Anyways after shopping we headed to Penn Station for lunch...amazing sandwhiches and amazing fries that remind me of Cedar Point fries...ahh yeah. Came home and hungout for a couple of hours before we embarked on a bike ride. We rode up to the gas station and put air in the tires. Then were on our way in Miranda's addition, we got to the old people's home and whoosh I hear a pop and a blast of air hitting my leg....my front tire popped.

So we limped my bike up to Georgetown and put it on the rack by Ziffles and the coney place. I went and bought char crust while my Dad continued home to get the car. Anyways I'm in Scotts checking out the free samples...7 layer mexican dip...score haha. Anyways there's a cop walking around taking statements from all the employees there, I guess that they got robbed or something. Wasn't bad enough for them to close the store. Took the bike home and then switched to the Mini to go back to Wally World, we live between Wally World and Scotts pretty much all the time. We got a new tube for my bike and other things that we didn't orginally plan on getting. We had the most annoying cashier ever..."This watch is really heavy...I just got it today and it weighs like two pounds! Wow!" ...."Tyler like read my mind and called! How weird was that!" "Are you planning a party?" gahh just shut up and scan my shit....Why don't we have cool Wally World cashiers like Gee in Columbus? haha.

Anyways, now I'm just waiting for my Dad to put the steak on...he lit the grill like 10 minutes ago so it could be awhile. Oh...and Hulu is great...just wish they had Gossip Girl on there, because I was curious as to what channel the CW was in Muncie....they don't get the CW....what the fuck am I going to do now? I guess I'll have to watch em' online again with the sub-titles in Espanol. That's enough lameness from me today.

No comments: