Monday, August 18, 2008

And They Let Me Into College?

I feel like a complete idiot right now. After having this blog for two years now, I've just now figured out how to properly use titles haha. I knew it was possible but I was completely lost as how to use them. Today I finally thought, "Hmm...maybe I should google it...", 2 seconds later I found my answer and now I feel like an idiot haha.

So I've gone through all my posts up through July 2008 and titled them the right way. I don't have the time or energy to go back through 350 posts and title them correctly. I'll just promise to title them correctly from now on for those of you who subscribe by feed, you can judge me by my titles now ahaha.

Aside from this minor revelation, I spent the day doing my laundry so I could finish packing. All that's left to do is dust off the TV and find the remote, and pack a few more pairs of socks or something lame like that. And then stow away some of my things in my room so the brother and the parents don't get at them. Like the story....oh how I'm going to miss that. That will be the reason I'll want to come home for break haha. But other than that I think I'm ready. Even though I'm completely worn out right now just from packing and what not.

I just thought I'd update real quick to show that I'm not a complete idiot blogger on here anymore.

No comments: