Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quick Post Before Class

So I have class at 9 and I'm up and ready to go even had breakfast....whoo go me.

Anyways this past weekend and start of the week have been pretty fun. Even though classes have started and homework was assigned the first day blah. But other than that, we've still managed to cram a whole lotta fun in.

Yesterday we ventured to Walmart on the MITs. We took our "Green" bags, inside joke...sorry. Anyways as we were coming back we see Derek, Jon, and a slew of other guys building robots out of boxes. He asks us to join so we go upstairs put our stuff away, and grab a couple of boxes out of our closet. Orginally we were just down there to help Jon aka "The Hotness" out. But Dan talked me into building one haha so I was "The Galaxy Destroyer". At 8 we all treked down to the Atrium infront of the fountain and had a "Battle Royale" as Derek called it. It lasted like three minutes and we heard sirens, so Derek; who was the mastermind behind all of this, yelled, "Run! It's the cops!" So we all pick up fallen pieces of cardboard and start quickly walking back to our dorm. After some minor scrapes and bruises it was a good time. We missed all the dinner places again though so we just had sandwhiches, the night before we had a PBJ party up in our room.

The only downside to college is lack of sleep...I'm seriously considering coming back from my Astro class this afternoon and taking an hour nap or something like that. I mean I'm not going to fall over or anything but a nap sure sounds good. Ah well I have to finish getting ready before class....oh yeah Andrea is going home this weekend to get her cord and then we'll have pics of the Robot Battles haha.

No comments: