Monday, August 04, 2008

Meet Me in the Middle...Come on lets make up a Dance...

So, some of today's issues have been resolved and I'm definately glad about that. Now I'm just in charge of flooring more specifically a rug for the room. You know they should just furnish the damn dorm rooms so it wouldn't be this much of a hassle., you know all the basics; TV, beds, fridge, microwave....carpet....it'd make things a whole lot easier. If I ever am in charge of designing dorm rooms, I'm going to suggest fully furnished dorm rooms. IPFW has those...they're like apartments and are pricey haha. Just saying though....geezies.

Now I'm just waiting for my parents to get home to update them on the latest...hmm...hopefully we can fit a rug in the mini...gah. We'll see. I'm ready for today to be over. By the way I started reading that book...it's alright. Sounds like I'll be getting sunburnt a whole lot in the future or something but ya know whatever.

Oh and the new Ludo record is pretty good, check it out...if you're at Warped they're selling it for $5. That's my shameless plug for today.

No comments: