Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Officially Moved In.

Well, I'm here in my dorm roomie with my amazing roomie, we're just killing some time before we head downstairs to play icebreakers with some other people.

I'm tired, it's been a long hot day. I could probably definately fall asleep right now, especially considering pretty much all I've eaten today is a piece of coffee cake and a sandwhich oh and Powerade. :)

But the important things are working like cable TV and internet! Oh and Krystel is moving in across the hall from me, this year is probably going to be crazy fun!

I'm just really glad I'm out of the Fort, no offense to you Ivy-Techers or IPFWers but I don't think I could handle the Fort for another school year. Anyways...nothing much else to say aside from I'M HERE!!!!! :)

No comments: