Friday, August 29, 2008

Give Me Just One Inch I Swear That's All I Need....

I'm tired...and sore...as in my right arm has been bothering me...yay...heh. It's too early in the year for this shit to be acting up. Gah...I had to break out the Icy Hot last night. I might come back from class and go eat then take some asprin. Yeah it's that annoying.

I went to this Cru thing the other night with my roommate and Marc, I liked it for the most part it just got me thinking about things I hadn't thought about since I'd gotten here. Which have been kind of eating at me at random moments throughout the day.

I needed my Josherz talk last night even it was just about school and such...ha if you read this...you're more of a brother than anything. So don't get the wrong idea here. Luckily he was online last night and we talked. I also sent Jake a message too, to see how he and Matt and everybody else from our amazing Lunch/Math group is doing.

Only 4 classes today seperate me from a nice 3 day weekend. I'm pretty happy about that, hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some much needed sleep.

No comments: