Sunday, March 16, 2008

You Would Take the Breath From My Throat...

So I just made my blog reading rounds and I checked Mark Hoppus' blog, he was in Warsaw/Goshen, Indiana area at the begining of this month?! whattt?!? Soooo close to me. Craziness. In fact he might've even flown in to the Fort....if not Chi-town. It really is a small world.

I haven't had any "good" blogs lately. They've all been blah. Atleast they have been to me. I guess I've just been busy with school stuff and new seasons of shows. Top Chef and Gene Simmons Family Jewels...yeah. I got my housing contract for BSU yesterday in the mail, and that reception thing at the Embassy is tommorrow night if we even go it's up in the air right now.

I kind of feel like I'm back-pedaling. I've come a long way since wow January ha, and now it all may be falling apart again. I don't want to go back to that, I can't. Atleast now...I'm not trapped, I can go out...and not have to trudge through snow...I have some freedom...to just be out in the open and get out of my room. I need more energy, there needs to be more hours in the day, I need reassurance, I need to see someone...I need to stop expecting the worst. But maybe...I'm just selfish and those are all wants. I know I shouldn't run, but sometimes it just feels like the best thing to do.

No comments: