Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break First 2 Official Days.

Yesterday just hungout played some N64 (haha old school right?) Then went over to the grandparent's house for dinner & birthday cake. Got a Sears giftcard so we headed over there today. I got some pants, shorts, a jumper, and shirt. Yepppp. It's my last day as a minor ahh!

Tommorrow is the DAY! Yes! Then Tuesday I'm going to go apply for jobs at Georgetown, for real this time granted it isn't raining cats and dogs. Speaking of jobs once I get a job (I'm thinking positively about this.) I need to purchase a few items, low top chucks, ipod shufflicious(lol)..and that's pretty much it for now. Most of it is going to go to the college thing. But I figure err 90 bucks for some enjoyment won't be that bad. I should be good on clothes for awhile aside from picking up some cheap tanks at either walmart or mejier. Then I just have to get a comforter, a new pillow, my laptop(*fingers crossed*), some bathroom stuff and I'll be ready to go.

So yeah, I'm pretty stoked for about a million and a half things right now. Let's hope everything goes as planned this week...including Wednesday and hanging out with Joshers. No rain on that day either pleassse. Ok well I'm going to stop before I sound even more lame and cheezy.

No comments: