Friday, March 21, 2008

Meet Me in the Middle.

Yet another new banner, I think this is the 4th one? I have them all in a photobucket somewhere. Someday I'll make something good on photoshop but for now I just threw it together in 10 minutes tops because I'm lazy like that.

I now officially have a cold. I don't think it'll be anything more than that. Plus it's not that bad...more of a nuisance than anything else. As long as it doesn't get any worse I'm ok with it. Extreme weather changes all the time are throwing all our bodies for a loop. Lets take this time to applaud Indiana weather...BOO.

I went this morning to Best Buy and got my HD converter box for my Farmer 5 TV in my room. I'm up to 12 channels now haha. I wish our stupid local Fox affiliate would get their act together though. They're not digital yet so I have to switch over to the analog signal to get Fox, which is annoying. But I now can watch Jerry Springer in the middle of the day, what more could I possibly want? haha. By the way if you need a box and haven't signed up for the government coupon get on that....40 bucks off is great especially if you don't want to pay the original $60 price. I paid $23 out of pocket and got reward zone points. Now I just need some birthday cash to start flowing in so I can buy some other clothes items I had in mind heh.

Good things are happening. Fun things. Things that make me smile. Aside from this cold, a burnt tongue lol, and the weather, life is good.

No comments: