Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm not alone cause the Tv's on yeah....I'm not Crazy cuz I take the right pills...

So we went down to the Embassy tonight for that BSU thing. Waste of time. The place was jammed. Literally standing room only. I grabbed my free shirt and got out dude. Seriously if we have any questions I'll ask somebody I know down there or call em' or something. Why the hell they come to the Fort where like a 3rd of BSU's student population comes from haha and book the hotel lobby of the Embassy is beyond me. They should've gone for the Grand Wayne Center...it was sitting across the street empty. Well...seeing as Bill Clinton is coming there tommorrow night it probably would've had to been moved anyways. But whatever....get a school gym somewhere people..seriously. Don't waste my time and gas with some lame ass informal reception. A whole bunch of people just walked and said screw it.

I hate to say this but I may be coming down with Bronchitis case numero 3. I've got some mucus going on in the chest again...it's not too bad at all right now but I know it'll only get worse. Stupid people getting me sick again. I'm seriously tired of Bronchitis, it can kiss my ass. Because you know how much I enjoy coughing up a lung every few months...in this case not even a month ago wtf!?!

Today was kinda blah, I'm glad after tommorrow the week is half over. It just wasn't as fun, I don't know I was tired and my left hip hurt like hell. Then in gym playing wiffle ball I landed on my left ankle and it hurt for awhile but now it seems to be ok heh. Plus I didn't really have anything to say to anyone. It's rainy and cold again...I can't go back to this. Sarah needs a blood test to check for possible anemia or an immune system problem...and a head check. Only thing is I'm only willing to have the blood checked and that scares the shit out of me....because I'm not even going to talk about the other option that a blood test could show...let's just say it would probably involve withdrawing from school and no college. But obviously I think too much. Or lets just hope it's anemia or mono...I can deal with that shit ha. Although I have no clue as to how I would've gotten mono...heh. No action over here kidz. All I know is that my immune system sucks especially this past school year, I have never gotten this sick in one school year before.

Bring me chicken soup....some dvds and we'll chill in my newly clean room. I have exactly two ways to get this illness out of the way..I don't want to be coughing up a lung on my birthday. Because then I wouldn't even go. Coughing like that makes my stomach all ucky, and I live off of cheerios and water ha. I need to go to this stupid Pre-Calc. Only nine weeks...hang in there.

No comments: