Monday, March 24, 2008

And It All Just Fits...

So, I could literally hit myself for saying some things that I said yesterday blogging. Because today some good stuff happened. First off, as of now; I have two prom dates haha. They kinda just asked if they both could take me together haha. So I was like sure. I'm hopefully going with Matt and Jake. Just as friends of course. I told my mom and she flipped out on me. What!?! You're going with TWO boys now?!? I need to meet them. All they're going to want to do is have sex with you and get you pregnant. I HAVE to meet them beforehand. Thanks for the trust. I will be 18 next Monday, yeah not 14. I think I can handle myself.

And....next Monday is a GO. Yes. Just a little worried that the Daleville location isn't opened anymore. Because mapquest wouldn't give me directions...but google maps would and on the corporate website it's still there but we'll see. Just incase I'm googling directions from Daleville to Anderson which isn't too much farther. I always like to have directions just in case even though it is pretty much a straight shot South.

I have a lot of pre-calc homework to do tonight. For real. I spent most of the period talking to Matt and Jake and copying the top part of the worksheet which actually helped me understand what I need to do on tonight's homework. Plus I really should start studying for my Espanol test but we know that's not going to happen ha. Plus I'm leaving in a little bit for the library and the bike store to get ball barings lol for my dad's clock? haha. Don't ask. Greek premires tonight too gah. Even though I probably won't watch it until tommorrow when it's posted online, since I don't get that channel in my room. Yay, for an improved attitude towards things. Seriously being around my peers some how always makes my attitude better. Being stuck at home is seriously bad for me.

No comments: