Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break 1st 8ish hours.

It felt amazing walking out of that school building today. Knowing that this is Spring Break, 08'. Spring Break, Senior Year. Sure the weather isn't supposed to be great, the temperatures aren't even supposed to surpass 50 degrees, (gotta love Indiana weather right? ha.) But dammit I'm totally looking forward to all of this. It started really in 4th period. We lounged around had a few laughs and played cards, what's not to like about that? Plus I got a 94 on my Pre-Calc test. YES KIDS. MY LIFE RULES RIGHT NOW.

I have a life this year. Maybe not a huge one, but more so of one than years previous. I have plans with people, actual friends, not just family. Matt wants me to go out on my birthday, buy cigars, get a tatoo of a White Castle burger haha and then go to White Castle at 4 in the morning. I just laughed. I'm not that wild. Plus I'm not into smoking and what not. Plus a tatoo of a sandwhich? Eh, I think I'll spend my money else where first.

I'm going to live this week up, I'm not going to let myself sit around, even if it is supposed to rain...haha. Or if I am stuck inside I'll do something worthwhile. Relax for sure though. I'm looking forward to not having to wake up at 6:30 every morning. Sooo nice. Maybe watch ER every morning on TNT. We'll see if the TV is occupado. Let's hope the next 9 days are as amazing as I hope them to be.

No comments: