Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's Always Winter, But Never Christmas.

I'm not going to talk about school or finding a job aside from the fact that we didn't have school today due to 7 inches of snow and more is on the way tonight. Winter sucks. It's hard to imagine it hopefully be 70 degrees within the next 10ish weeks.

Can I just say how much I missed lunch at school today? The people anyways? Seriously even though yesterday the guys were talking about masturbation and how often they did it lol, and how their Dad's sorta gave em' the sex talk. Then they started mention at what age they began doing this and they go 12ish and I'm going greaattt my brother turns 12 on Saturday and they just laugh. I think my brother is kind of behind in that department though. So we'll see. Not that I want to see. And luckily I'll be gone through most of his ackward teen years. He'll be what 16 when I graduate college? yeah.

We also sat with this new girl, not new just new to our table, Paige and she mentioned that we were all nice because we talked to her and included her. I don't know we're all just that way...that's what I like about our lunch table. She of course asks if I'm a Senior and Kyle goes yeah Sarah she's just a small senior lol. I guess I'd rather be known as a small senior than the big one.

Yeah, I hope life stays this way. Me being happy about pretty much everything. Right now nothing is bringing me down. I like it this way. I'm glad I got past those rough times....things are normalizing again. I don't have to be afraid. I don't have to keep my guard up. I can learn to trust and love again. Sure college is going to take adaptation but as long as I keep feeling like this I know I can make the transistion without stressing about it too much. Seriously Sarah loves life right now and people can tell because everyone just seems more fun and are willing to hangout with you and talk to you if you're sending them good vibes I think. Now all I need to be completely content is for lastfm to start working again. gr. Lots of cached tracks.

No comments: