Sunday, June 01, 2008

Say It Ain't So...

Well the weekend was good up until ya know less than an hour ago. I don't know what to feel right now, pissed....hurt...upset.....angry.....I just don't even know. I don't know if it was miscommunication or what, but I know that I drove across town for nothing. Basically twice today. Well....I take that back atleast the first time I got to see Chris, so that was worth it. But the 2nd time....nope. No point. Thanks. Gas is what $4 now. Thanks.

So I'm not in the best mood right now....I'll probably find out that they were there all along and I left for no reason because the event was listed as something totally weird and out there.

Aside from all of this though I did have a good time at Miranda's Party Saturday and seeing her again today was fun too. Oh and I've officially started to cross over to the otherside....I am now the owner of an ipod....my first apple product haha. By August I'll be the owner of a macbook. But for now I'm going to sit here and be pissed or something for awhile because I hate getting screwed over like this. I feel like calling up Matt and Jake and saying hey wanna hangout? But by now they're probably at a party or show or something. Gah luckily my parents aren't home at the moment when they do get here they'll drill me...what? why? Who? Your friends are losers....ect. ect. This will probably put a damper on me going to other grad parties as well. It only takes one to ruin the whole bunch. I should stop before I go too far.

No comments: