Friday, May 30, 2008

It's OVER! Almost...

Today was my last day of high school. We all just kind of hungout all day. It was pretty cool. Nelson Awards 4th period, didn't win any but it was cool I guess. haha. Wow I probably won't even been walking in that building again until well my brother gets there. Wow.

Graduation next Wednesday. Tommorrow I'm going to Miranda's Grad party for a little while before going to tape a wedding. Which means I can't stay very long or whatever. But....I kinda need the cash with college coming up. But atleast I'm going to make an appearance unlike other people I know heh. Then Sunday I'm going to Josh's graduation and then his Grad party a little later.

I'm going to be pretty dang busy these next few weeks...but hey that's cool with me...you know getting out of the house because it seems like every year for the past for years by the time I get out of school things start to get shitty again. Not even kidding. I'm so glad I'm going away for college at this point. Let's just say I hate when people play fuckin' head games with you. It's annoying as hell. But other than that....I'm going to have fun this summer and ya know do my best to live up the remaining months of academic freedom before college starts.

No comments: