Monday, June 30, 2008

Directionally Challenged?

Today, I'm a little less nervous, I'm a little more confident, and I'm a little more motivated. To put my fears of getting lost at college aside I found a map on BSU's site...I've realized that my first three back to back classes are super close together...and that puts me at ease. Well aside from Spanish, I'm going to have to haul butt to get to that one...and get back to English. ahh...oh well. It still puts me at ease...and I'm sure I'll find time during the 5 days I'm there before classes start to do a quick run through of where my classes are.

You're all probably sick and tired of me talking about school by now.....sorry. That's really all I've accomplished today aside from going to the library. Which I was dissappointed that I didn't get to ride my bike there, my dad put them away the other night, and like I've said before, my garage door is a pain in the ass to get open. Ok well....I'm going to go do something else later kidz.

No comments: