Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th.

Whoa, feeling kind of loopy right now. The tips of my fingers are kind of numb...weird. Took a muscle relaxer thingy so yeah. What's funny about that is that my mom just called me and said not to pick her up from the bus stop....which is probably a good thing because I definately shouldn't be driving like this. Oh, I took one because my damn sciatica is killing me again. It started hurting a little at the begining of the week from all the walking at BSU and today it's at the point where just sitting here typing hurts. Plus maybe riding our bikes up to the library wasn't the best decision either. That coupled with all the damn rain we've been having doesn't help much either.

I'm tired...and just want to go lye back down but I need to call Josh and let him know about the party tommorrow...hopefully this will have worn off by then. Last time I took one...I woke up the next morning feeling like I was going to fall over and kind of un-aware of where I was actually at and what I was doing. I don't like this feeling....I just knew that asprin wasn't going to kill it...and I like you know...being able to sit down. Alright well off to call Josh....before I pass out...stay dry!

No comments: