Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Recap.

I'm clear headed today, I promise, and not in nearly as much pain. So all is good. This weekend...pretty awesome. Josh and Chris ended up coming to the party, fun times there. Plus hanging out with Nick was awesome too. Laser Tag...Christmas break haha...apparently it's only been planned...err....for years now and we've yet to do it...but this year...definately.

So I think I need to graduate or get confirmed....every two years? lmao. I seriously can make the cash stretch forever and ever. Lets just say I'm about to hit up the sales racks at Sears again and make another killing because I have twice as much as Christmas to spend. (it's a giftcard) Probably get some shorts or you know....just hold onto it...we'll see. Ah my Aunt Suzi got me some college essentials, laundry basket, shower caddy and such. Plus....cash. I now have on me...more cash than I've ever had at once...whoa right? Plus...err checks haven't been cashed yet.

But I'm only getting what I need and saving the rest. Well mostly for next summer if I do hopefully end up getting a job at C-Point....I need rent/food money for the first two weeks. But we'll see. Let's just get through my first year of college first shall we?

No comments: