Friday, June 06, 2008

Now Back to my Reality Show....

A response to the rumor mill threads on APnet which by the way are full of amazing puns that have been seriously cracking me up. Oh this is in regards to Chad Gilbert (NFG) dating Haley (Paramore) and Adam Larazza(however you spell his name from TBS) getting married after having broken up with Chauntelle(Eisley) a few months before....oh did I forget to mention that Chad (NFG) was married to Sherri (Eisley)....who is now dating Max Bemis (Say Anything) and who previously dated Jesse Lacey (Brand New) but that was before marrying Chad. haha. I just find it all amusing. Can't these people date outside of bands? Ah well more amusement for us.

"I'm still trying for the "Extremely Awkward" festival this Fall. (NFG, Paramore, Say Anything, Eisley, TBS, Brand New and on select dates: Straylight Run) "

Sorry this just amused me a lot today.....I know it's pointless and grad stuff will be up eventually heh...I'm lazy. Plus I've got to start getting stuff ready for BSU....leaving Sunday!

No comments: