Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It's.....Graduation Day!

So in three hours I'll be walking into the main arena at the Colisieum....within the six o clock hour I'll be recieving my high school diploma. YES.

I'm more than ready for this. Don't count on me being one of those weepy kids. I'll be happy...gah it's been a long time in the making. I'm proud of myself.

Sadly a guy in my class died last night. Yeah. Moped accident. I didn't know him or anything but it's still going to be a downer, his parents are actually going to go up and recieve his diploma for him. But aside from that, I'm going to savor the moment and hopefully four years from now I'll be doing this again.....except next time with a college degree. I'm sure they'll be pictures and what not so I'll post more about the actual graduation possibly tommorrow.

No comments: