Sunday, February 24, 2008

Gopher Cam?!

I've spent almost the last 3 hours watching drivers being interviewed on Fox. Seriously. It takes that long to dry a race track. Now I'm tired of watching so I'll probably just pop in a DVD and call it a day. Highlights of the broadcast have been a random guy wearing a robe and drinking coffee walking around the pits, and the naming of the "gopher cam" Exciting huh?

Oh! I'm going to have another cousin in October. Yep. Number NINE for my Aunt and Uncle. My family needs a reality show. I think people would watch and be enertained. Random dudes coming to our door asking to buy our car...my brother constantly breaking the toilet. My Mom and brother always randomly bursting out into song/dance. Sometimes I feel like the most sane one.

This morning was interesting, I went to go video tape the church service and it turns out the CLHS acapella choir was there. So I saw some people I knew, some I didn't want to see..luckily I always saw them on a TV monitor and they didn't see me. Plus i had to help fix a hymn as soon as I got there, and Camera 1 went down during the sermon, somehow the connection came loose so I had to reconnect it. Ah...I like the excitment of it...it gives me an adrenaline rush.

I also realized this morning that this year I didn't even talk about Feb 23rd, 05'. So kudos to me for being able to move past that. And no it wasn't just the Blink thing either. If you don't know by now, you'll never know. I'm done talking about it that's for sure. I should probably go study my reflexive spanish verbs...but ER is calling my name at the moment. So later kidz.

No comments: